I'm Jess, 19, study Economics at The University of Kent. My blog consists of whatever I can relate to or whatever mood I'm in today. I'm pretty feminist, doesn't mean I hate men. I will literally rant about whatever humanitarian issue has got to me in the last 10 minutes. I'm passionate, I will argue my point until you can produce facts that prove me wrong. I'm hoping by studying Economics the world will someday take me seriously enough to listen.
But, most importantly, I will forever reblog cat posts.
- because i woke up from a nap with a boys hands sliding down my jeans and when I left him with a black eye he told everyone i was a bitch and a slut that he used for sex when I had never had sex at all
- because my close friend was raped in her dorm room and now she can’t get in bed without checking that the door is locked 3 times
- because “she was asking for it” is still said
- because no doesn’t mean no in todays society
- because i can’t wear shorts in 90 degree weather without being oversexualized
- because the phrase “boys will be boys” is still in existance
- BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AND SOMETHING TO BE FIRED UP OVER